This project of the Cologne-based architects John Goetz and Guido Lohmann, a renovated semi-detached house was built in 1913, it stands serenely in a quiet residential street. Despite the major renovation the house hasn’t lost its caracter which is mainly due to the subtle shaping of the details.
The house has an open, spacious dining and living area with light wood furniture and seating and the library shelves in dark brown. There’s an access to the garden from the living room. A bay window expands the bright kitchen overlooking the garden.